Saturday, February 18, 2006

SWAS Post #3:UCLA/UC-Santa Barbara/UC San Diego/Alwun House,Phoenix AZ

so unfortunately I haven't been able to post updates as quickly as I would like...this is my firts real sit down with a computer in a few days...that isnt wholly bad. been busy and having fun the shows have been great, and I'm out here with a continually amazing group of performers and road crew ( who we couldnt do this shit without, I tell you. they are so bad ass!)

tonight we perform at a Santa Fe NM spot called backroads- the tour has been there before, and they are a great, happy and enthusiastic bunch, I'm told. I had a kind of funk afternoon after a late night. Going into New mexico, the altitude changed and the air got thin and I thought I was having an asthma attack..it turns out the air was just thinning out a bit. I bought Primatene before I left ( which I have never used before ever) as I thought it would be useful to someone. Didnt think it would be me. Gotta have air to sing. My throat, which was kind of rough is doing great with drinking honey lemon...but I hadnt planned to deal with the breathing stuff. Itll be ok though.

We have an off day tomorrow, and we aare at The UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS afterwards, so be on the lookout for more news. sooner. I promise.

love

JK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home